05 December 2011

Outfit of the Day


(LQ photos due to my camera not being able to focus very well at night. I'm sorry!)
Today I built my outfit from this faux fur vest that I bought at Wetseal. I've been searching for a faux fur vest for the longest time, I've seen a few around but most of the time they didn't have the size in the one I liked. Although this one is a size too big, I was getting a little impatient and it was on sale! BONUS! ;-)
One of my favorite color combinations is brown/tan and teal, so when I was trying to find some accessories for this outfit, I automatically went to my new ring that I bought at Charlotte Russe and this old necklace that I found lying around my moms house.
Vest: WetSeal
Top: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch
Boots, Ring & Hat: Charlotte Russe
Thanks for Visiting
M.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make me smile <3