28 November 2011

A Little Bit of Leather, A Little Bit of Lace


Data Romance - "Bones"

This is my most recent blazer purchase, and I couldn't ask for a better one. I found this amazing CHIA leather blazer with lace sleeves and lace lapels. I love this jacket mainly because you can easily add a little girly edge by throwing this jacket over a cute blouse!
I actually took one of my necklaces and attached it to a clutch that I found at a thrift store! I've been thinking about doing a thrift store haul. I have bought countless clutches from thrift stores, 90% of my blazers are purchased at thrift stores; not even kidding!
I'm wearing: CHIA blazer, Sam Edelman booties, Indigo Rein Jeans, Charlotte Russe tank, thrifted clutch
Until Next Time,
M.Castel

No comments:

Post a Comment

make me smile <3