07 November 2011

Florence + The Machine - Ceremonials

Florence + The Machine's sophomore album titled Ceremonials pushes amazing music to a whole new level. Its such a powerful album and the band has failed to disappoint me once again. I thought I loved this band when I listened to their first album called Lungs; but Ceremonials definitely took my love for them up a notch. I haven't finished the whole album yet, but so far Ceremonials is a brilliant, spiritual album unlike anything I've heard before. Ceremonials is focused on an ethereal style which fits Florence's passionate, inspired, spiritual, and excited vocals perfectly. Though Florence Welch's vocals is the centerpiece for the band, this album expresses that they are capable of much more than impressive vocals by including impeccable flow and lush instrumentals.
If you have not listened to their new album, head over to iTunes to enjoy a free preview along with purchasing their album because I know you'll love it as much as I do! ;)


Until Next Time,
M. Castel

No comments:

Post a Comment

make me smile <3