10 December 2011

SIMPLE AND EASY

Tracy Chapman is AMAZING!!! My favorite song right now is by her and it is called "Change". If you've never heard this one before, check it out below!
 
Here's a quick post on my outfit from the other day. This look is very simple, quick and easy. Great for grabbing a bite with some friends, a nice day of shopping, or just hanging out on a more laid back night. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment below and tell me what you think! :)
Leather Jacket:Bernardo
Flannel Jacket:Geoffrey Beene
Jeans: Bullhead
Boots GoJane
Scarf: Thrifted

2 comments:

  1. love the look! I used to have a scarf like that, but I let a friend borrow lol.

    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lovelyladyjb Thank you so much!!!
    And thank you for your support!
    Feel free to follow my blog on bloglovin as well(:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3317146/elan
    xoxoxo
    I hope you have a wonderful new year by the way!

    ReplyDelete

make me smile <3