03 January 2012

First Look of 2012




GEDC0127
GEDC0128
GEDC0126
GEDC0121
GEDC0107
Top: Anne Klein
Bottoms: Bullhead
Purse: Vintage (Miss Lewis)
Heels: Charlotte Russe



Not only is this the first look on my blog for 2012, today was also the first time me stepping out of my sweatpants and into my regular attire. Needless to say, I've been a couch potato for the past couple of days but hey, its nice to just lounge around the house here and there, so what? :P
Anyways, a little about my day... I woke up and watched the movie Planet of The Apes, have you seen it? If not, its a MUST SEE! I love love love the movie, it kind of made me wanna raise an ape to be honest. Is that crazy? lol Later in the afternoon, I picked up my friend Arina and she helped me take a few photos for my blog then we had lunch at a place downtown called BOWLS. I had THE BEST pasta ever, I mean look at it, you honestly can't tell me that it doesn't look delish! lol

 And now the clock reads 19.03 and I'm doing one of my favorite things in the world, blogging to you:)

Well tonight is gonna be an early night for me since classes are back in session starting tomorrow! I just wanted to make sure I posted this before I went to bed. I hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday!

meet my beautiful friend Arina!! :)
fishy face:)) lol 

Until Next Time,
Miranda

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Nice pics ! That colour suits you !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we like your top very much,
    and the food looks yummy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely gorgeous! I love that blue blouse. Amazing photos, and equally as amazing blog. I'm so glad we were able to connect. I'm following you for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you so much for the wonderful comments!!!
    You are all so sweet <3
    xoxoxo
    :-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look...
    cobalt is one of my favourite colours :)

    http://fashionscanner.onsugar.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do you do your hair like that?? Please share! My hair is long but thick so i never have success with buns :( always trying to find new tricks tho lol

    xo Stephanie
    honey & silk blog
    follow on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, you look more than amazing, girl! You're so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so beautiful Miranda and I love this outfit.Glad to be following you on Twitter and Google Connect.thanks for discovering me on IFB.X

    ReplyDelete

make me smile <3