28 October 2011

Corals and Metallics

I found this amazing coral blazer at my local thrift store and every time I look at it, it just makes me so excited! LOL I know, sounds funny, but if you were me, you'd understand. This blazer fits me perfectly and I didn't even have to alter it! :-O Its rare that I come across a blazer in a thrift store that not only fits me perfectly, but is SO cute like this one! Anyway, the other day I went for a semi-formal look by pairing my thrifted blazer with a Charlotte Russe tank, white Aero skinnies, Guess handbag, and metallic Charlotte Russe booties. Maybe its because I'm a shoe freak, but I really think that the metallic booties really complete the look. There would be a different "attitude" of this outfit if I were to wore a coral, black, or a nude shoe. My jewelry consisted of a spoon, and a teal ring that my aunt Ninfa gave me. a thumb ring that my Momma Lisa gave me and two rings that I've been given to me by friends of mine. Both of my bracelets however, were both bought at a thrift store!!! I'm madly in LOVE with my sea themed charm bracelet! The clerk and I were both trying to figure out what exactly it was because it was too short to be a choker, but too long to be a bracelet; therefore we wrapped it around my wrist twice and figured it could be a big charm bracelet! Also, I chose to wear this bracelet because I really thought the color of my jacket coordinated well with sea theme of the charm.

Would you wear this look?
Please comment and tell me what you think!
 :-)
Until Next Time,
M. Castel

No comments:

Post a Comment

make me smile <3