24 October 2011

UH HUH HER'S NEW ALBUM!!!

I'm seriously freaking out!!! Uh Huh Her's new album is finally available to all of us! These very talented ladies are my favorite artists, which is a little different for me considering the fact I rarely have a favorite artist. Well anyway, I loved their first album titled "Common Reaction"; it was so sexy! Therefore I'm DYING to finish thier album called "Nocturnes" which was just recently realased. Although, I doubt it'll take long since these ladies are freaking AMAZING! I seriously love every song they make. If you havent heard of Uh Huh Her before, listen to three of my favorite songs below and tell me what you think ;-)
Don't forget to stop by iTunes and pick up their new cd! :-)
P.S. I have some photos of when I first went and seen them live in Iowa City earlier this year on my Facebook Page! So make sure you check those out as well!
Until Next Time,
M. Castel





No comments:

Post a Comment

make me smile <3